Subtitle: The world's container-manufacturing industry experienced a recovery in 2006, and production soared to new heights, However, pricing remains volatile, because the start-up of substantial additional capacity has further increased the global surplus.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- FOXCROFT, ANDREW
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 40-41.
- TRT Terms: Containerization
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048591
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:51PM