Public face, private race
Subtitle: Of concern not only to the railroads, but also to ocean carriers and shippers in the US, is the need for increased investments to cater for the high growth in internodal rail volumes to/from the country in the coming years. Some US Government-backed initiatives are going part of the way to solving this problem.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- THORBY, CHRIS
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 36-39 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Federal aid; Finance; Railroads; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01048590
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:51PM