Finnish ports are big in bulk
Subtitle: In spite of the ever-present threat of severe weather conditions, ports in Finland manage to keep operating throughout the year, moving a wide range of dry bulk commodities.
- Publication Date: 2007
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 35-37 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Harbors; Marine terminals
- Geographic Terms: Finland
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01048580
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:50PM