HOW SAFE IS THE DB'S TRAIN CONTROL SYSTEM?
WIE SICHER IST DIE ZUGSTEUERTECHNIK DER DB?
The main theme is the development of signal box techniques, from the mechanically to the electronically controlled box, with special reference to technical reliability. Reports are also included of technical safety installations for locomotives and at level crossings, along with information concerning the limits of human reliability. The probability of human error determines incontrovertibly the degree of safety of the overall system in which man is combined with technology. The aim is to reduce the number of auxiliary operations depending on human reliability.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00443654
Tetzlaff Verlag GmbHHavelstrosse 9, Postfach 4006
D-6100 Darmstadt 1, Germany
- WEHNER, L
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: p. 67-71
- TRT Terms: Automatic train stop system; Electronic control; Grade crossing protection systems; Human factors; Human machine systems; Reliability; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing protection; Interlocking; Man-machine interfaces
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00185353
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM