Disaster management : private lessons for the public sector
Subtitle: Collaboration is the key when it comes to disaster management. Successful organizations in private industry weather the storm by working closely with suppliers, customers, and even competitors. The public sector has plenty to learn from these best practices. Public-sector managers have a unique opportunity to adopt those processes necessary to make collaboration work--and make their organizations more resilient.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Stackhouse, Andrew
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 50-57 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Crisis management; Emergencies; Logistics; Management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048355
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:23PM