Want a more flexible supply chain?
Subtitle: As complexity and demand for new products grow, companies are realizing that their supply chains need to be more flexible. Yet while they realize the importance of flexibility, they struggle with how to accomplish this difficult task. The key elements, according to an A.T. Kearney study, are reducing cycle time and implementing a pull-based replenishment process.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Garber, Randy
- Sarkar, Suman
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-34 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048353
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:23PM