Minimising the risk of transporting coal by sea
Subtitle: Marine insurers are being urged to be more proactive in efforts to prvent claims arising from the carriage of coal and coke by sea.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- STUART, DENZIL
- Publication Date: 2006-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 23 : ill.
- Volume: 21
- Issue Number: 6
- TRT Terms: Bulk carriers; Coal; Commodities; Regulations; Safety; Ships; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Law; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01048318
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:19PM