Barging into containers
Subtitle: Congestion relief for shippers could be a river ride away, but can waterways contain the traffic?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- SALZANO, CARLO
- Publication Date: 2007-1-29
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-18 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Containerization; Inland water transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01048272
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:13PM