Risks on feathered wings
Subtitle: As air traffic and wildlife populations increase, collisions between aircraft and wildlife--especially birds--are increasingly likely.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Werfelman, Linda
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Pagination: p. 37-41 : ill., map.
- AeroSafety world
- Volume: 2
- Issue Number: 1
- Accession Number: 01048263
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:12PM