Subtitle: The pilots did not notice a misset pressurization mode selector and misidentified a warning about cabin altitude. After hypoxia struck, autoflight systems kept the 737 flying until the fuel ran out.
- Lacagnina, Mark
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Pagination: p. 18-24 : ill., map.
- AeroSafety world
- Volume: 2
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Crash investigation; Hypoxia
- Geographic Terms: Cyprus
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01048261
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:12PM