Regulatory bodies ruling the oceans
Subtitle: More and more bodies are taking control of elements of shipping and inflencing technical aspects of design and operation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2006-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-19 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Regulations; Safety; Ships
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01048197
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:05PM