Operating expenses for medium-duty trucks increase in 2005-CY
Subtitle: The high cost of fuel was the key reason for increased operating expenses. The spike in fuel prices also contributed to the higher cost of replacement tires and, indirectly, to higher maintenance expenses.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- ANTICH, MIKE
- Publication Date: 2006-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-40 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Operating costs; Trucks; Vehicle fleets
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Finance; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01048192
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:05PM