Fight is on for Baja goldmine. -- Clamour for clarity. -- Reaching unforeseen heights. -- Callao conundrum. -- Rush to reach expansion benefits. -- Port cash quest nurtures creativity. -- Cashing in as alternative port of call. -- Influx of foreign funds feeds progress. -- Pulling out all the stops to widen appeal. -- A port too far?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2006-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors; Marine terminals; Western hemisphere
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01048189
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:05PM