China's new transport corridor : the Yangtze
Subtitle: Constantly in search of lower manufacturing costs, many global companies are beginning to look West -- moving away from China's coasts to the country's interior. Already the world's most heavily used waterway, the Yangtze River is providing ever-increasing access to China's core. Efforts to increase containerization and liberalize the third-party logistics industry are propelling these changes along.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Kwan, Clarence
- Knutsen, Kris
- Publication Date: 2006-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-21 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Inland water transportation
- Geographic Terms: China; Yangtze River
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048171
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:03PM