Truckload's shifting market
Subtitle: Rock-bottom rates could be short-lived as excess truckload capacity starts to get swallowed up.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- GALLAGHER, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2007-1-22
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 25 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Rates; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01048154
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:00PM