Straddles sustained by technical evolution
Subtitle: The development of high-speed, low-stacking-height straddles, automation systems and purpose-designed spreaders are some of the technological enhancements that are helping to keep the straddle carrier concept alive and well.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2006-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 31-37 : ill.
- Container Management
- Publisher: Baltic Publishing, Limited
- ISSN: 0269-7726
- Accession Number: 01048112
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:56PM