Changing the game
Subtitle: China's privately owned carriers are givin the state-controlled airlines a run for their money. Their small fleets and access to financing place them in a favourable position.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- LENNANE, ALEX
- Publication Date: 2006-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-21.
- Accession Number: 01048102
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:55PM