Rebuilding airport safety
Subtitle: Airport managers and pilots must take precautions so that changes in taxiway and runway configurations during construction and maintenance do not create a hazard.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Gruber, Gerhard
- Publication Date: 2006-11
- Pagination: p. 34-37 : ill.
- Aviation safety world
- Volume: 1
- Issue Number: 5
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Maintenance; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01048090
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:54PM