Should you go dedicated?
Subtitle: Shippers increasingly are turning to dedicated contract carriage to solve complex problems and minimize service risks.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- SCHULZ, JOHN D
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 29-35 : ill.
- Logistics Management
- Volume: 46
- Issue Number: 1
- Publisher: Reed Business Information
- ISSN: 1540-3890
- TRT Terms: Shipments; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01048063
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:51PM