Subtitle: It is getting safer to fly, but the record in some parts of the world remains a challenge. We assess last year's figures and the prospects for 2007.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Airline safety, 2006.
- Learmount, David
- Publication Date: 2007-1-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 29-37 : ill.
- Flight International
- Volume: 171
- Issue Number: 5069
- Publisher: Reed Business Information, Limited
- ISSN: 0015-3710
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air transportation crashes; Safety; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01048012
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:44PM