Supply chain roundup : the hottest trends of 2006
Subtitle: When it comes to the supply chain, 2006 was a year of mixed outcomes. The cost of fuel skyrocketed, causing considerable pain in the transport sectors and in industries heavily dependent on petroleum-based materials. Companies hedged their bets by embracing strategies such as shifting to alternate modes and relocating distribution centers.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Harrington, Lisa
- Publication Date: 2006-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-35 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01047913
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:31PM