2006 year in review
Trucking sticks retreat from records; Dow Jones, S&P outperform industry. -- Mergers, acquisitions in year rise over 2005; FedEx dominates with Watkins purchase. -- Resignations and elections highlight year of new leadership in Washington. -- Deficit threat, fuel tax shortfalls force state to lease toll roads, ponder private projects. -- EPA issues guidelines for 2010 engine emissions. -- Border remains closed to trucks from Mexico.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Year in review, 2006.
- Publication Date: 2007-1-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 8-12 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01047877
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:26PM