Rivers feed the seaport
Subtitle: Shanghai is involving itself in the development of ports along China's most important inland waterway, the Yangtze River, as they generate increasing trade for the gateway.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Lammie, David
- Publication Date: 2006-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 40-41 : map.
- TRT Terms: Marine terminals; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: China; Yangtze River
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01047820
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:15PM