Subtitle: Longer grain trains are boon to railroads but can leave shippers out in the field.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- GALLAGHER, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2006-12-18
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 27 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Grain; Grain elevators; Transportation; Unit trains
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01047729
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 1:02PM