CCTV CAR CHECKING ADVANCES
With the demise of automatic car identification, interest has increased in closed circuit television for car checking. For a relatively low investment, a CCTV system using reliable equipment and standard fixtures will yield better than 90 percent accuracy at speeds of up to 60 mph. Early problems of extremely high light levels and blurring of numbers of passing cars have been overcome. Roads experimenting with the new generation equipment include Canadian Pacific, Union Pacific, Santa Fe and Chessie System.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic car identification; Data communications; Television; Yard operations
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00184625
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM