Hot Mix Asphalt: LC Method of Mix Design
This guide presents the mix design method that was developed by the Ministère des Transports du Québec's Laboratoire des chaussées. It describes how performance is affected by the different properties of pavement mixturesm and how granulometry can be optimized for improved performance. It also summarizes the volumetric properties and provides a practical examination of mix design. Intended for civil engineering professors and students, this guide is a synthesis of all of the available information pertaining to designing hot mixes in accordance with the Laboratoire des chaussées (LC) method. It will also be of great use to engineers and technicians who work in the field of road construction.
Ministere des Transports du Québec, Canada700, Boulevard Rene-Levesque Est, 28th etage
Quebec, Quebec Canada G1R 5H1
- Publication Date: 2006
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 1 v., 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Bituminous macadam; Hot coated materials; Mix design
- Geographic Terms: Quebec (Province)
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 01046355
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 26 2007 11:01AM