Field Guide for the Acceptance of Hot Mix and Bridge Deck Waterproofing
This Field Guide has been prepared by the Bituminous Section of the Materials Engineering and Research Office to provide procedural guidelines to administer contract requirements on Ministry of Transportation projects in Ontario. The purpose of the Guide is to uniformly implement, across the Province, the acceptance procedures for Hot Mix and Bridge Deck Waterproofing. The Field Guide is primarily intended for use by Ministry of Transportation Regional Staff as well as Consultants administering Ministry contracts involving hot mix placement and bridge deck waterproofing. The guide outlines the required sampling, testing and recommended acceptance procedures, in accordance with the applicable Ontario Provincial Standard Specifications (OPSS) and current Ministry Special Provisions.
- Record URL:
Ontario Ministry of Transportation1201 Wilson Avenue
Downsview, Ontario Canada M3M 1J8
- Publication Date: 2006
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 1 v., 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Bituminous mixtures; Bridge decks; Compliance; Field tests; Hot mix asphalt; Quality assurance; Seal coats; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials;
- Accession Number: 01046348
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 26 2007 11:01AM