Intermodal Freight, Pre-Clearance and Logistics - Discussion Paper
This is a discussion paper about pre-clearance and logistics for intermodal freight.
Transport CanadaSurface Policy and Programs Directorate, Place de Ville
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N5
Atlantic Canada Work Group 2.1,
- Publication Date: 2004
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 1 v., 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Customs administration; Freight transportation; Intelligent transportation systems; Intermodal transportation; International borders; Logistics
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Security and Emergencies; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 01047108
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 26 2007 10:59AM