Northern Ontario Highways Strategy
The Ontario government released a record $1.8-billion, five-year plan for highway improvement and expansion in Northern Ontario. The Northern Ontario Highways Strategy (NOHS) will increase infrastructure investment in the North by almost 40 per cent over five years, improve road safety and encourage economic development across the North.
- Record URL:
Ontario Ministry of Transportation1201 Wilson Avenue
Downsview, Ontario Canada M3M 1J8
- Publication Date: 2005
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 1 v., ii+49 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Highways; Networks; Rural areas; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Ontario (Province)
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01046364
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 26 2007 10:55AM