Transportation In Canada 2004 Annual Report
The Canada Transportation Act (1996) places a statutory responsibility on the Minister of Transport to table every year an annual report on the state of transportation in Canada. The 2004 annual report, an overview of transportation in Canada, is the ninth submitted by the Minister since the Act came into force. The most recent available data and information were used to produce the report. Therefore, it is not always 2004 data that are reported. The scope of the report is not restricted to federal transportation responsibilities. While urban and intermodal transportation matters receive limited coverage, the report offers nevertheless a broad comprehensive coverage of the country's transportation system.
- Record URL:
Transport Canada330 Sparks Street, Tower C, 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N5
- Publication Date: 2004
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Networks; Statistics; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01047114
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 26 2007 10:51AM