Preventing Rebar Corrosion in Concrete Structures
This article reviews the issue of rebar corrosion, discusses some of the preventive technologies available, and presents information on recent studies conducted by NRC's Institute for Research in Construction.
- Record URL:
National Research Council of CanadaInstitute for Research in Construction, 1200 Montreal Road
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0R6
- Qian, S
- Publication Date: 2004
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 1 v., 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Reinforcing materials; Steel
- Subject Areas: Materials; I32: Concrete; I34: Steels and Metals;
- Accession Number: 01047073
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 26 2007 10:50AM