Working Group on DWI System Improvements: Proceedings of the Inaugural Meeting
This report highlights the outcomes of the inaugural meeting of the Working Group on DWI System Improvements. It examines both the guiding principles and priority initiatives, identified by members of the Working Group and their invited observers, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the criminal DWI system for dealing with hard core drinking drivers.
Traffic Injury Research Foundation (TIRF)Ottowa, Ontario Canada
- Publication Date: 2004
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 1 vol., 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Drunk driving; Improvements; Law enforcement; Legislation
- Subject Areas: Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I73: Traffic Control; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 01047115
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 26 2007 10:48AM