Reinventing Innovation and Commercialization Policy in Ontario
Ontario firms in traded industries trail their US counterparts by 55 percent in patent creation per employee, a key measure of innovative capacity in Ontario. To improve our innovation performance, government policy needs to focus as much on the demand for innovation as on funding of R&D and the hard sciences. That is the key conclusion of Working Paper 6 - Reinventing innovation and commercialization in Ontario by the Institute for Competitiveness & Prosperity.
Ontario Ministry of Enterprise, Opportunity and Innovation900 Bay Street, Hearst Block
Toronto, Ontario Canada M7A 2E1
- Publication Date: 2004
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 1 vol., 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Economic analysis; Economic development; Innovation; Productivity
- Subject Areas: Economics; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01047118
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 26 2007 10:47AM