Eighth National Conference on Transportation Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Communities, September 18-20, 2002, Cincinnati, Ohio
The Eighth National Conference on Transportation Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Communities was held on September 18-20, 2002 in Cincinnati, Ohio. The conference was a symposium for transportation managers, planners, engineers and elected officials from urban areas of less than 250,000 people; representatives from regional planning agencies, metropolitan planning organizations; federal, state, and local transportation agencies and T2 centers; and consultants. The theme of the conference was “Tools of the Trade.” Participants had the opportunity to learn about economical and practical techniques for transportation planning in small and medium-sized communities.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Eighth National Conference on Transportation Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Communities
- Location: Cincinnatti OH, United States
- Date: 2002-9-18 to 2002-9-20
- Publication Date: 2002
- Media Type: CD-ROM
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Communities; Conferences; Consultants; Economic impacts; Federal government agencies; Local government agencies; Management; Medium sized cities; Methodology; Metropolitan planning organizations; Regional planning; Small cities; State government agencies; Transportation engineers; Transportation planning; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01045220
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Mar 7 2007 3:51PM