Tools of the Trade: 9th National Conference on Transportation Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Communities, September 22-24, 2004, Colorado Springs, Colorado
The Small and Medium-Sized Communities Conference was a symposium for transportation managers, planners, engineers, and elected officials from urban areas of less than 250,000 people; representatives from regional planning agencies, metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs), federal, state, and local transportation agencies and T-2 centers; consultants; and citizens who had active interest in transportation. The theme was "Tools of the Trade." The conference provided ready-to-use, economical and practical techniques for planners and decision-makers in urban areas of under 250,000 people. It provided transportation planners a forum for the exchange of useful information, practical techniques, and low-cost methodologies particularly tailored to the needs of small and medium-sized urban communities.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- 9th National Conference on Transportation Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Communities
- Location: Colorado Springs Colorado, United States
- Date: 2004-9-22 to 2004-9-24
- Publication Date: 2004
- Media Type: CD-ROM
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Communities; Conferences; Consultants; Decision making; Economics; Federal government agencies; Local government agencies; Management; Medium sized cities; Metropolitan planning organizations; Regional planning; Small cities; State government agencies; Transportation engineers; Transportation planning; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01043941
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Mar 7 2007 2:34PM