Guide for Bridge Repair and Rehabilitation
This guide is for those charged with the management of bridges to enable them to understand bridge repair and rehabilitation issues and when other expertise should be brought to bear on the issues. It should help ensure the timely response to deficiencies, ensure public safety, aid in communication with consulting professional engineers and aid in the selection of the appropriate consulting engineer to provide sound advice and effective use of public funds.
- Record URL:
Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- WING, T
- Publication Date: 2006
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: 226 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Building materials; Deterioration; Methodology; Repairing; Specifications
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Maintenance and Preservation; I10: Economics and Administration; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 01043577
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TAC
- Created Date: Mar 7 2007 10:37AM