Seventh National Conference on Transportation Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Communities, September 28-30, 2000, Little Rock, Arkansas
The Seventh National Conference on Transportation Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Communities was held on September 28-30, 2000 in Little Rock, Arkansas. The conference was a symposium for transportation managers, planners, engineers and elected officials from urban areas of less than 250,000 people; representatives from regional planning agencies, metropolitan planning organizations; federal, state, and local transportation agencies and T2 centers; and consultants. The conference included 20 sessions, 49 speakers, and 6 hands-on workshops. The theme of the conference was “Tools of the Trade.” Participants had the opportunity to learn about economical and practical techniques for transportation planning in small and medium-sized communities.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Seventh National Conference on Transportation Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Communities
- Location: Little Rock Arkansas, United States
- Date: 2000-9-28 to 2000-9-30
- Publication Date: 2000
- Media Type: CD-ROM
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Communities; Conferences; Consultants; Economics; Federal government agencies; Local government agencies; Medium sized cities; Methodology; Metropolitan planning organizations; Regional planning; Small cities; State government agencies; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01042451
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Feb 26 2007 5:12PM