PROCEEDINGS OF THE ANNUAL ENGINEERING GEOLOGY AND SOILS ENGINEERING SYMPOSIUM, 15TH, 1977
The Proceedings contains 22 paper presented at the Symposium. Subjects covered include instability of glacial clays, various landslide analyses, rock slope stability evaluation, rock bolt system design, generalized thaw settlement of soil, application of remote sensing to slope stability evaluation, test procedure and analysis of resilient modulus for highway soils, hydrocompacting soils, and others. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Proceedings of the 15th Annual Symposium at Idaho State University, April 6-8, 1977.
Boise, ID United States 83707-1129
- 15th Annual Engineering Geology and Soils Engineering Symposium
- Location: Pocatello ID, United States
- Date: 1977-4-6 to 1977-4-8
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 357 p.
- TRT Terms: Clay; Clay soils; Conferences; Engineering; Engineering geology; Engineering soils; Foundations; Geology; Geotechnical engineering; Glacial soils; Ground settlement; Landslides; Remote sensing; Rock mechanics; Rocks; Slope failure; Slope stability; Soil mechanics; Soils; Thaw
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rock masses
- Old TRIS Terms: Geotechnical studies; Glacial clays
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00183958
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM