TURBULENCE MEASUREMENTS IN LIQUIDS. PROCEEDINGS OF SYMPOSIUM
Twenty-four papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed are measurement of turbulence intensity and energy spectra in flowing liquids using constant temperature amemometers, laser Doppler velocimeters, hot film anemometers and electrochemical techniques. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Symposium Sept. 8-9, 1969, Rolla, Missouri, under sponsorship of Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Army Research Office-Durham, Office of Naval Research, and the University of Missouri-Rolla, Department of Chemical Engineering and Extension Division.
University of Missouri, RollaDepartment of Civil Engineering, 1870 Miner Circle
Rolla, MO USA 65409
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 155 p.
- TRT Terms: Atmospheric pressure; Boundary layer; Shear stress; Turbulence; Turbulent boundary layer; Velocity
- Old TRIS Terms: Boundary layer theory; Hot film probes; Pressure fluctuations; Shear stress distribution; Velocity fluctuations
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00041344
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 1973 12:00AM