CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT STAFFING
Transportation agencies need to know whether their construction engineering and contract administration are being performed in the most effective and efficient manner. This report compiles and evaluates current methods for determining staffing levels, resource allocations, and skill requirements for construction engineering and contract administration. Current practices with regard to manpower management systems are discussed in detail. Also discussed are state practices on personnel classification, training, temporary employees, and other management considerations.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/05475570
- Sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- NCHRP Synthesis of Highway Practice
- Issue Number: 51
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0547-5570
- TRT Terms: Contract administration; Contracts; Personnel; Resource allocation; Training; Transportation operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Education and Training; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00183693
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NCHRP 205
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Dec 12 1978 12:00AM