COLLECTION OF SCHOOL CHILDREN

LE RAMASSAGE SCOLAIRE

The collection of school children is carried out by road public transport services (96%) and by railway (3%). This article investigates the importance of school children collection, its financing (65% subsidized by the government; the remaining 35% is supplied by the communities and the children's families). Tariffs are discussed together with the safety of the children for which regulations are now being prepared. /TRRL/

  • Availability:
  • Corporate Authors:

    Assoc pour Dev des Sci et Tech de l'Environnement

    11 Place Adolphe Cherioux
    75005 Paris,   France 
  • Authors:
    • Morineau, C
  • Publication Date: 1977-3-4

Language

  • French

Media Info

Subject/Index Terms

Filing Info

  • Accession Number: 00183626
  • Record Type: Publication
  • Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
  • Files: ITRD, TRIS
  • Created Date: Dec 29 1982 12:00AM