CUSHION UNDERFRAME DEVICES
This pocket-size manual is intended to serve as a means of familiarizing its readers with six of the end-of-car and sliding-sill type hydraulic cushioning units. For each such device there is nomenclature, functioning and maintenance recommendations. In the 160 pages are many drawings and illustrations which serve to explain the accompanying text.
- This manual was prepared by the Railway Educational Bureau and announced in Railway Locomotives and Cars, V146, N8, September 1972.
Railway Educational Bureau1809 Capitol Avenue
Omaha, NE United States 68102
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Cushioning materials; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Cushion underframe devices; Cushioning
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041297
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1973 12:00AM