1971 ANNUAL REPORT TO CONGRESS
This 64-page document is the fifth annual report of the Federal body charged with a constant review of safety and accidents involving all modes of transportation. The independent agency made 246 separate recommendations on accident prevention involving railroads, aviation, marine transportation, highways and pipelines. During the year NTSB involved itself in five railroad accidents on which it is issuing final reports.
- This report was prepared by the National Transportation Safety Board and announced in Railway Locomotives and Cars, V146, N8, September 1972.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash records; Crash reports; Crashes; Prevention; Safety
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00041296
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 2001 12:00AM