BULLETIN OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY, NUMBER 16 DECEMBER 1977: SYMPOSIUM -- LANDSLIDES AND OTHER MASS MOVEMENTS, 1977
Proceedings of this symposium contain 70 papers and reports which center around the general theme of landslides and other ground movements. 24 papers are indexed separately. Specific subjects covered include: tentative correlation between rainfall and landslides in a humid tropical environment; processes of colluvial slope development at McMechen, West Virginia; an empirical method for the evaluation of relative landslip risk; the systematic evaluation of landslide incidence and susceptibility in the United States.
- Symposium held in Prague, Czechoslovakia, September 15-16, 1977.
International Association of Engineering GeologyDe-Greift-strasse 195; P.O.B. 1080
D 415 Krefeld 1, Germany
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 256 p.
- Bulletin of the Intl Assn of Engineering Geology
- Issue Number: 16
- Publisher: International Association of Engineering Geology
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Avalanches; Engineering; Geology; Landslides; Rainfall; Roads; Rock mechanics; Slope stability; Snow; Snowfall; Soil mechanics; Tropics
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques; Avalanches and slides; Snow and snowfall
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00183328
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM