REPLACING OR MAKING HEAVY REPAIRS TO BRIDGES HAVING CONTINUOUS WELDED RAIL
This committee report discusses the laying of continuous welded rail on bridges and methods for replacing ties and stringers, of repairing waterproofing of ballast deck bridges and of restoring top flanges of steel bridges.
- Proceedings of the 82nd Annual Conference of the American Railway Bridge & Building Association, Chicago, Illinois, September 26-28, 1977.
American Railway Bridge & Building Association18154 Harwood Avenue
Homewood, IL USA 60430
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: p. 39-41
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Equipment replacement; Railroad ties; Reconstruction; Repairing; Timber; Trestles; Welded rail
- Old TRIS Terms: Ballast deck bridges; Bridge repairs; Cross tie replacement; Timber trestles
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00183299
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Railway Bridge & Building Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: Volume 82 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM