REHABILITATING YARD LEADS--HUMP UPGRADING--BODY TRACKS--INERT RETARDERS
Yards and terminals do not get priority in track maintenance planning. This committee report discusses when to rehabilitate, the use of panel track in yard rehabilitation, use of mechanized gangs, types of equipment that can be used and the materials and planning which go into such operations.
- Proceedings of the 89th Annual Conference of the Roadmasters' and Maintenance of Way Association of America held September 26-28, 1977 in Chicago, Illinois.
Roadmasters' & Maintenance of Way Assn of America18154 Harwood Avenue
Homewood, IL USA 60430
- Harris, H P
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: p. 149-155
- TRT Terms: Classification yards; Maintenance of way; Railroad terminals; Railroad yards
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00183293
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Roadmasters' & Maintenance of Way Assn of America
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM