NOISE AND VIBRATION CONTROL IN SHIPBUILDING
The book deals with problems of combatting noise and vibration in the industrial shops of shipbuilding plants. Sources of vibrations are examined as is the prevention and elimination of vibration and noise from the engineering and health points of view.
- Translation of monograph Borba s Shumom i Vibratsiei v Sudostroenii, Leningrad, 1971, 176 pp.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Gladkikh, P A
- Publication Date: 1972-8-9
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Damping (Physics); Noise; Noise control; Shipyards; Vibration isolation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard noise; Vibration isolators
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00041279
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1973 12:00AM