AUTOMATION OF SECONDARY PHASE CORRECTION CHARTS AND TABLES
Secondary phase charts and tables are required to obtain the maximum positioning accuracy of the LORAN-C navigation system. The procedures used for processing data for secondary phase charts have been significantly improved with the use of several computer programs. Automated procedures have also been recently adopted for the production of secondary phase tables.
Naval Oceanographic OfficeWashington, DC United States
- Nelson, M L
- Publication Date: 1969-5
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Loran; Nautical charts; Position fixing
- Old TRIS Terms: Loran navigation; Position finding
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00041266
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NOO-IR-69-35
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1973 12:00AM