INSTANTANEOUS TURBULENCE VELOCITY MEASUREMENT BY LASER DOPPLER VELOCIMETER
A frequency-modulation (FM) demodulation scheme for the measurement of instantaneous velocity of turbulent flow by laser Doppler velocimeter is proposed. An analysis based on the theory of optical-mixing spectroscopy is given.
- Also Available in Applied Physics Letters, V20 N9, pp 339-341, May 1972.
University of California, San DiegoSchool of Global Policy and Strategy
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA United States 92093
- Wang, C P
- Publication Date: 1971-12-29
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Flow; Flow measurement; Lasers; Turbulence; Velocimeters
- Candidate Terms: Turbulent flow
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00041264
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AROD-5133:381-P
- Contract Numbers: DA-31-124-ARO(D)-257
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1973 12:00AM