THE DYNAMICS AND STRENGTH OF PROSPECTIVE CARS
DINAMIKA I PROCHNOST' PERSPEKTIVNYKH VAGONOV
This proceeding presents 14 technical papers: (1) Dynamic Tests of a Car of the RT200 Train on the Leningrad-Moscow Line; (2) Theoretical Investigations of the Dynamics of a Four-Axle Car with Asymmetric Loading of the Body Bolster; (3) Determination of Optimum Principles for Regulating Lateral Oscillation of Cars; (4) Algorithm for Segregation of Variables in the Process of Studying Lateral Oscillations of Cars; (5) Study of the Dynamic Qualities of Empty Freight Cars; (6) Criterion for Vehicle Resistance to Derailment; (7) System for Fully Automating the Processing of Data from Dynamic Tests of Rolling Stock; (8) Study of Dynamic Loading and Analysis of the Fatigue Resistance of the Supporting Components of Eight-Axle Gondola Cars; (9) Calculation of the Endurance Characteristics, Loading Parameters, and Reliability Indices of the Supporting Elements of the Design; (10) Impact Fatigue Tests of the Center Sill of a Four-Axle Tank Car with Welded Automatic Coupler Supports; (11) Foreign Research on the Dynamics of High-Speed Rolling Stock; (12) Analysis of Wear Resistance and the Development of Proposals for Increasing the Useful Life of Center Plate Components of Freight Cars; (13) Comparative Evaluation of the Properties of Oxygen Process and Open Health Steel Type 09G2D During Hardness Drop Tests on Full-Scale Samples at Low Temperatures; and (14) On the Problem of Studying the Dynamics of Car Generator Drive Taking Damping Factors into Account.
- Contains English abstracts of the different papers in RRIS 02 182866 through 182871, 182873, 182874 and 182876; RRIS 17 182872, RRIS 03 182875 and 182877, RRIS 09 182878 and RRIS 04 182879; Bulletin 7901. A copy of these proceedings is also available for reference purposes only at the Office of Research and Development, Federal Railroad Administration.
All-Union Labor Red Banner Railway Research InstUSSR Ministry of Railways
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 182 p.
- Trudy TsNII
- Publisher: All-Union Labor Red Banner Railway Research Inst
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Couplers; Derailments; Dynamic tests; Fatigue tests; Freight cars; High speed rail; Passenger cars; Prevention; Ride quality; Technology; Train track dynamics; Vehicle components; Vehicle design; Vehicle dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Lateral dynamics; Lateral stability; Performance analysis
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic couplers; Axle loadings; Freight car dynamics
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00182865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 548 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM